sublimation ink 1000ml is perfect for printing with high precision and most vibrant colors.
- – Compatible with all Epson printers.
- – Easy to operate. No need for ICC profiles for most prints
- – Proprietary resin coating technology provides extra-sharp text and graphics
- – Great for making T-shirts, mugs, iPhone covers, and other art and craft prints.
- – Produce a broader gamut for more vivid color; durable prints resist fading
- -Extra-sharp text and graphics. Our ink produces a much smaller spot size with the same size ink droplet and thus provides higher density with a darker black.
- How to use sublimation ink
- 1. Buy Epson printer and fill it with sublimation ink. Sublimation ink doesn’t print in true colors, so the printer should be dedicated to sublimation printing.2. Print an image on specially coated sublimation paper (transfer paper). Cheap transfer papers can be purchased on InkTek Printcare Nig Ltd.3. Prepare target material. When used with 100% polyester (or >80% with BCH Premium ink), a coating is not needed. However, if you want to print on materials such as ceramics, fiber boards, metals, etc., you will need to buy coated blanks or coating agents. For cotton,4. Attach the transfer paper to the target material. Apply heat and pressure according to a heat press machine’s user manual. This process differs from device to machine. We provide a generic setting below for your reference.
5. Now your image is transferred to the target with true, vivid color.
Sublimation is a process to apply images to polyester and materials such as ceramics, metals, iPhone covers, and more.